Spanish Castle Magic Spanish Castle Magic

Good!

Good song choice! I really love the transitions and visualisations, it fits the whole song ! ....

Tribute to Jimi Hendrix Tribute to Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Jimi Jimi Miji !

Jimi Hendrix was not only All Along The Watchtower... i think SoonerorFuture is right with his argument....more songs would be cool..... 6/10 for jimi

Jimi Hendrix Collection Jimi Hendrix Collection

erm...maybe?

Jimi Hendrix had a white guitar not a red one...^^ ... 5 Stars for the music...

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

I like this thing

The music?(Nine inch nails?) great! ... I like the ambience you created...very deep and difficult like an old doom Shooter ...... Graphics are good and easy...But could be improved (e.g. dark gray for the elevators and bridges ...)...Very well done!

Aether Aether

"good...but..."

I've played this game about one hour and it was really pretty enjoyable...but somehow the colors(light gray on white)are really kinda aggressive (especially on the planets), which was for me a little reason to stop playing the game. ... I also miss something what makes this game special (not only graphics, which were btw cool)... maybe too get off from this grapplething and walk around ... 4/5 8/10

The Rise of a KING The Rise of a KING

Very coool !

A good game here...I miss the"Mute Music" button^^...make more!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Cool!

Centaur Centaur

high class newgrounds musique.
such a fast beat 2rap2.

Ignight Ignight

I can hear it :) and I like it. niceee

Heiwa Heiwa

www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/601555
^~--remix ive done yesterday(with the old version, its maybe not everyones taste)

good job youve done here. a little repetive; but thats electronic muzak. I can hear the "influences" of FL studio (that im using too, typical pianoroll stuff)