Centaur Centaur

high class newgrounds musique.
such a fast beat 2rap2.

Ignight Ignight

I can hear it :) and I like it. niceee

Heiwa Heiwa

www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/601555
^~--remix ive done yesterday(with the old version, its maybe not everyones taste)

good job youve done here. a little repetive; but thats electronic muzak. I can hear the "influences" of FL studio (that im using too, typical pianoroll stuff)

01nies 01nies

それは、エイフェックス·ツインのようなものだ。あなたはおそらくあまりにも多くのエイフェックス·ツインを聞いてきたように。

Detricline Detricline

A P X

Good tune^^ . I love glitches.
Vordhosbn

Shigimatsu responds:

Fucking love vordhosbn. Thanks for even mentioning me in the same sentence as Aphex Twin, lol.

The hendrix of buttsecks The hendrix of buttsecks

Weeeeeeeeed?

I really like the song ! But the sound is way too demo...but has his own style.

Jayson420 responds:

haha thanks dude. I was just me in my room with a bass and guitar. So its pretty rough sounding.

Raised [Dubstep] Raised [Dubstep]

Mhhh....Dub^^

I really love dub....I know it`s just a 14 sec loop, but it could have a little bit more variation in beat or bass...!

Sythec responds:

Yes yes yes, believe me I do know.
Do I ever get around to it? Hardly.

I have had it on loop for about 200 cycles now, and I still bob to it.

Also, did none of you fggts actually read my concern and EASILY READABLE CONCLUDING TEXT - "IN b4 0 BOMB"...

yeesh

Smooth Eskimo Smooth Eskimo

I like it!

It's simple, good and fun to listen! And You used a REAL guitar! (some use these really horibble Guitarsynths on computer)... There are some little timing mistakes and the drums could be improved....Who cares... You get 8/10 and 4/5!

Konami Code Konami Code

...Nice ...

This song flows and flows and flows ... It's one of the better(best) songs on newgrounds I've ever heard ... Which program(s) or synths do you use ?

SMA responds:

Wow, thanks very much! I use FL Studio 6 to sequence, and Adobe Audition 1.5 to mix and to record vocals. For this song, in addition to the two drum kits, I used the Icy and a 303 style arp from FL's 404 presets, a Casio "riser synth" instrument sample, the MoCheese VSTi, plastic yogurt cup instrument samples, and DC Vocoder.

Voices In my Head [Gianfri] Voices In my Head [Gianfri]

...and then and then and then....

hmmm...firstly I thought that is another metallica cover(which I don't like very much...), then the distortion part, this is the "we're all stars now..."-part from manson's dopeshow....the fade trough these parts in the end could be better...but the solo at 1:15 is good .... But who cares, it's OK ! 6/10 !

Have a nice day!